Sportsman 200 First Aid Kit
Don’t let a nasty fall, slipped knife, or stuck fishhook ruin your weekend in the backcountry. Specifically designed to treat sportsmen’s common injuries, the Sportsman 200 medical kit contains enough first aid supplies for a group of four on trips up to four days.
Add this wilderness first aid kit to your hunting gear, snowmobile backpack, ATV bag, fishing gear, or archery equipment for a portable first aid kit you can count on. The external kit map and Easy Care™ Organization System let you quickly find what you need in an emergency, while the reflective design makes this first aid kit easy to find, even in the dark. Quality contents like moleskin, medications, EMT shears, and a trauma pad set the standard in backcountry care and are organized into clearly-labeled pockets. Whether you’re looking for a hunting first aid kit, fishing first aid kit, or a compact first aid kit for your vehicle, with the Sportsman Series you can have confidence you’re prepared when accidents occur.
Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- Know how to treat injuries experienced while hunting, fishing, or snowmobiling. Written by wilderness medicine expert Eric A. Weiss, MD, this book includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses.
- Stop bleeding from field dressing injuries, animal attacks, and knife wounds with the trauma pad. Stabilize fractures and sprains using the wide elastic bandage and a variety of other dressings.
Find It Fast Design:
- Find the emergency supplies you need quickly, even in the dark. The external kit map shows where supplies are located, while the reflective design helps you find the kit quickly at night.
Backcountry Wound Care:
- Clean and close wounds from fishing hooks, skinning knives, and other backcountry injuries using the irrigation syringe, butterfly closures, EMT shears, and more hospital-quality supplies.
Easy Care™ Organization System:
- Provide fast and effective care in emergencies. The first aid kit’s first aid supplies are organized into injury-specific pockets that make it possible for anyone to confidently administer first aid.
Blister & Insect Protection:
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. Safely remove ticks and splinters with specially designed forceps.
- Size: 7.5″ x 5.5″ x 3.5″
- Weight: 15.4 oz
- Group Size: 1 – 4 People
- Trip Duration: 1 – 4 Days
- 1 – EMT Shears, 4″
- 1 – Elastic Bandage, 2″
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Pencil
- 3 – After Bite® Wipe
- 4 – Aspirin (325 mg.)
- 4 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.)
- 4 – Acetaminophen (500 mg.)
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
Cuts & Scrapes:
- 3 – Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, 1″ x 3″
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 – Butterfly Closure Bandage
- 3 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
First Aid Manual:
- 1 – Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- 1 – Patient Assessment Form
Stop Bleeding Fast:
- 2 – Nitrile Glove
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5″ x 9″
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool, 10cc
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4″ x 4″
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2″ x 2″
- 2 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 3″x 4″
- 1 – Gauze Bandage, 2″
- 1 – Cloth Tape, 1/2″ x 10 Yards
- 14 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut/Shaped
- 2 – Cotton Tip Applicator
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.