P79 In-Hull Transducer w/Humminbird #9 Plug – 7-Pin
Our P79 in-hull transducer easily adjusts to hull dead rise angles up to 22º. This ensures that the beam is vertically oriented to receive echoes, resulting in accurate depth readings. Unlike traditional “puck” type transducers, our P79 consists of a base that is bonded to the hull and filled with liquid. The separate transducer then attaches to the base with a twist lock. The sound waves travel more efficiently though the liquid, giving the best possible performance.
- Adjusts to hull deadrise angles from 2° to 22°
- No holes to drill
- Depth only
- Recommended for solid fiberglass hulls
- Adheres to aluminum hulls under 3.8 mm (0.16″) thick
- Recommended for planing-hull power boats, trailered boats, rigid inflatable boats (RIBS), and racing sailboats
- No hull protrusions
- Boat Size: Up to 8M (25′)
- Weight: 2.3kg (5lb)
- Hull Deadrise: 0° to 22°
- Acoustic Window: Layered plastic urethane
There are no reviews yet.