R409C-LWM Wide-Beam Chrip Transducer – Low/Wide/Medium – Bare Wire
Outfish the competition with AIRMAR’s new tournament series Ultra Wide Beam
Chirp transducers. Now, get even MORE coverage under the boat. These Ultra Wide transducers offer a 40 degree beamwidth. Combining a low-frequency range of 40 to 60 kHz with a medium-frequency range of 80 to 130 kHz, this tournament series reveals more fish in the water column than ever before and is being reported by captains as the best transducer option. Don’t miss the fish—install this transducer for your next tournament season. You’ll be impressed with the results on your Chirp display!
- CHIRPs across the following bandwidths:
- Low Frequency 40 to 60 kHz, 40° Constant Beamwidth
- Medium Frequency 80 to 130 kHz, 13° to 8° Beamwidth
- Depth & fast response water-temperature sensor
- Urethane housing
- Hull Type: Fiberglass only
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Hull Deadrise: 0° to 25°
- Acoustic Window: Epoxy/urethane
- Weight: 15.1 kg (33.3 lb)
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.