Yellow 8 AWG Battery Cable – 100′
- Marine Grade™ wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to ibration and flexing
- Proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, asoline and ultra-violet radiation
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600V, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charterboat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.