Bilge Pump Cable – 16/3 STOW-A Jacket – 3x1mm² – 100′
- UL1426 Premium Tinned Copper Boat Cable
- ANCOR Marine Grade™ wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis. Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Bilge Pump Cable features grey insulation with black, brown and red conductors specifically for bilge pumps. Oil resistant
- STOW – A – Water resistant jacket
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charterboat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
- Made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.