Premium Replacement Yamaha Outboard Starter – 13 Tooth
This outboard starter will fit Yamaha 2004-Up 150 HP, 4-Stroke, 2005-Up 250 HP, 4-Stroke, 2006-Up 225 HP, and 4-Stroke.
ARCO advises using a fully charged battery – A weak battery can damage the starter and starter solenoid. And to also clean all connections – A corroded connection creates resistance, lowering the amperage required for an efficient starting circuit.
- Dynamically tested and packaged for out-of-the-box performance
- Nickel-coated and/or epoxy-painted to reduce corrosion
- Sealed to minimize water intrusion
- Designed for long life and optimum performance
- Armatures are tested to withstand 50 times operating voltages (12 volts)
When properly installed, all ARCO products are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months for leisure use and 90 days for commercial or racing applications.
Add an extra year of warranty to your rotating electric ARCO product (Tilt/Trim Motors, Alternators, Outboard Starters, and Inboard Starters) when you register your product within 30 days of purchase. You can register your product by visiting arcomarine.com/product-registration
- HITACHI Outboard Starter S114-867
- HITACHI Outboard Starter S114-867A
- YAMAHA Outboard Starter 63P-81800-00
- YAMAHA Outboard Starter 6BR-81800-00
- YAMAHA Outboard Starter 6BR-81800-01
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
There are no reviews yet.