Tsunami MK2 Manual Bilge Pump – T800 – 800 GPH & 24V
The Tsunami Mk2 is the only manual bilge pump that eliminates airlocks. This is done by the Patented X-Air™ Impeller, which ejects trapped air in the pump and pipework. Also, the Tsunami Mk2 is the most reliable manual bilge pump in freshwater applications, considering it has 40% better protection against water ingress and electrolysis vs. the Mk1 pump.
Easy Installation & Service
- GPH (Gallons Per Hour): 800
- 90° rotatable elbow outlet allows users to install the pump anywhere in a full 360° orientation
- Backward compatible hole pattern and motor cartridges of Tsunami Mk1 bilge and aerator pumps
- External mounting feet and integrated outlet reduces time and effort
- Service pump cartridges from hard-to-reach areas using only one hand
- Rated Volts DC: 24V
- Fuse Size: 2 Amp
- Wire Length: (inch) 29″ / (mm) 735
- Hose Diameter: (inch) 3/4″ and 1″
*Must be used with appropriate Tsunami outlet
There are no reviews yet.