Standard Carbon Canister
Carbon canister systems utilize an engineered charcoal canister to reduce hydrocarbons entering the atmosphere. Other components of a carbon canister system are designed to ensure the tank fills to the proper level every time without spit-back or well-back. All Attwood carbon canister systems are designed to ensure liquid fuel or water does not reach the canister and are compatible with Jerry Can and marine nozzle refueling.
- Brackets OEM Installed
- Low permeation shell reduces overall system emissions
- Can be mounted in any orientation using brackets provided
- EPA / CARB Certified
- Fits a 5/8″ vent hose
- Trailerable Vessel Capacity (EPA Rating): 220 Gallon
- Non-Trailerable Vessel Capacity (EPA Rating): 350 Gallon
- Trailerable Vessel Capacity (CARB Rating): 176 Gallon
- Non-Trailerable Vessel Capacity (CARB Rating): 350 Gallon
*Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
There are no reviews yet.