Deck Fill for Pressure Relief Systems – Straight Body & Scalloped Stainless Steel Cap
Pressure relief systems are designed with automatic diurnal emission control and overpressure relief safety valves built into the cap of the fill. The overpressure relief safety valves are engineered to release pressure above 1 psi. The high-flow vacuum valves allow fresh air to enter the fuel tank to replace the fuel being consumed by the engine. Other components of a pressure relief system are designed to ensure the tank fills to the proper level every time without spit-back or well-back. All Attwood pressure relief systems are designed to ensure water does not enter the fuel tank and are compatible with Jerry Can and marine nozzle refueling.
- Sold as a single pack that contains two deck fills
- Fits 1-1/2 (inch) fill hose and 5/8 (inch) vent hose
- Triple high-flow vacuum valves ensure maximum make-up airflow (compatible with high HP applications)
- Automatic nozzle shutoff 4-18 gpm
- Stainless Steel finish
- An essential component of VaporTec and SecureStop
- Designed and tested to prevent water from entering the fuel system
- EPA / CARB Certified
- Hinged audible click cap meets EPA requirements
- Meets CARB 13 CCR 2235 and ISO 13331 nozzle mating and retention standards
*Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
There are no reviews yet.