3116 – SMS Panel Enclosure with ELCI (30A) and 3 Blanks – 120V
The 3116 panel enclosure is built for Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupters (ELCI) main circuit breakers and other large frame devices. Meets ABYC E-11 when used with an ELCI Main circuit breaker and mounted within 10′ of AC shore power inlet.
- Blank apertures for custom breaker loading
- Glass filled polycarbonate base
- Clear cover allows easy view of circuit breaker status
- Overlapping cover for strength and increased gasket protection
- Oversized, formed in place seamless PUR gasket
- Easily removable stainless steel hinge pin for unobstructed installation
- Stainless steel latch secures cover without penetrating the enclosure
- Blank circuit positions accommodate Carling Technologies™ A and C Series Flat Rocker and ELCI Main circuit breakers
- Includes waterproof glands
- LED lights for back lighting and ON indication
- Circuit Breaker Type – 1 x ELCI (30A) Main 120V and 3 x Blank
- Dimensions (Overall) (H x W x D) – 7.6″ x 7.4″” x 4.7″ (192 x 188 x 120mm)
- Dimensions (Enclosure) (H x W x D) – 6″ x 6″ x 4″ (152 x 152 x 102mm)
- LEDs Installed – 1 x Red (Reverse Polarity – 120V AC and 4 x Green ON (120V AC)
In the Box:
- 3116 Enclosure
- Glands x 5
- Mounting hardware
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.