P12 Battery Charger Display
Intuitive Battery Monitoring
The EV Battery Charger Display provides two options to monitor your battery banks. It can display a graphical representation of voltage for 1 to 3 battery banks with or without connection to a P12 Battery Charger. When connected to a P12 Battery Charger it can display the charger’s Summary screen, displaying voltage, current charging stage, and faults from the charger.
- Drop in replacement for traditional rectangular displays
- Automatically detects 1-3 battery banks
- AC charge indication verifies that power is connected and the battery charger is charging
- Plain language fault indication relays if there is a fault with the battery charger
- Dip switch selectable screen configuration allows the display to show voltage bar graphs or the P12 Battery Charger summary screen
- Displays voltage bar graphs even when AC power is not present
- Optional standby mode shuts off screen after 4 hours of inactivity
- Automatic ON based on motion with integrated knock sensor
- Bright, daylight readable, OLED display
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.