9001e e-Series Battery Switch Selector
- Make-before-break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption
- CE Marked
- Ignition protected – Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- 3/8″-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8″ and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8″ (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.