4D PC-D203 Carolinas, Kiribati, Marshall & Marianas
C-MAP 4D MAX+ is the latest evolution of electronic charting technology, combining award-winning vector chart data with exclusive Dynamic Raster Charts and the ability to view charts in 2D or amazing 3D presentation with high-resolution satellite imagery. Packed with innovative features designed to enhance every cruising, fishing, or sailing experience.
- Full-Featured Vector Charts – Provides a wealth of chart detail with the versatility to customize data layers and how they are viewed.
- Dynamic Raster – Traditional “paper chart” look with the unique ability to access information on buoys, lights, and other details. (Exclusive to 4D Max+)
- 3D View – Stunning three-dimensional views of land elevation and bottom contours bring the world around (and under) your boat to life. (Exclusive to 4D Max+)
- Satellite – High-resolution satellite imagery provides real-world reference and enhances situational awareness for coastal navigation. (Exclusive to 4D Max+)
- High-Resolution Bathy Data – The highest available detail of underwater pinnacles, ledges, and canyons that are magnets for offshore and coastal gamefish. Normally an additional purchase ($99 for Wide, $39 for Local), High-Resolution Bathy Data is now included in the price.
- Sport Fishing Data – Provides angling intelligence for wrecks and reefs, Fish ID photos, fishing tips, updated regulations, state records, and more. Normally an additional purchase ($49 for Wide, $19 for Local), Sport Fishing Data is now included in the price.
- Easy Routing – Automatically plots the shortest, safest route based on detailed chart data and user’s vessel information. *Easy Routing is not available in the U.S. on the Humminbird product. (Exclusive to 4D Max+)
- Tides and Currents – interactive on-screen tide graphs and current arrow.
- Aerial Photos – Aerial pictures of harbor entrances, channels, and marinas.
- Guardian Alarms – Search and receive alerts for rocks, obstructions, shallows depths and other navigation hazards.
- Multi-Language Charts – More than 140 languages can be displayed using native character sets.
There are no reviews yet.