1-1/2″ Wide Keel Base Roller Assembly f/2″ – 2-1/2″ Tongue
This roller assembly supports your boat’s keel for easy loading and safe transport on your trailer. It features a 4″, black rubber spool roller and a galvanized steel bracket that attaches to your trailer’s tongue. 2 to 2-1/2″ trailer tongue.
- Spool roller supports your boat’s keel as it sits on the trailer
- Prevents the bow from making contact with your winch
- Eases loading and unloading of boat
- Helps to absorb road shock while boat is being trailered
- Bracket lets you bolt roller assembly onto the tongue or frame of your boat trailer
- Requires 7/16″ fasteners (not included)
- Sturdy, 1/8″ galvanized steel bracket resists corrosion
- Black rubber roller delivers long-lasting performance
- Made in USA
- Roller length: 4″
- Shaft diameter: 5/8″
- Diameter of mounting holes (each): 7/16″
- Spacing of mounting holes: 3″ apart on center
- Typically installed flat on the tongue of a boat trailer, this spool roller bracket assembly stabilizes the keel of the boat during trailering.
There are no reviews yet.