MIDI 498 Series – 32V Bolt Down Fuse Holder for Fuses Up To 200 Amps
Thanks to interlocking pins on its sides, the MIDI 498 Series 32V Bolt-Down High-Current Fuse Holder can be used as a single automotive fuse holder or combined with additional fuse holders to create a multi-fuse block. Compatible with MIDI bolt-down fuses (sold separately) up to 200 amps, the high-amp fuse holder comes with a protective thermoplastic cover that can be tethered to the base. This model of the MIDI 498 Series fuse holder (04980903-BP) includes a base with mounting tabs and M6 holes and a protective cover with cable openings at the ends. Split washers and hex nuts are included to install a fuse on the M5 threaded studs simply.
- Blister packaging promotes the easy retail display
- Base style 2 with mounting brackets and M6 holes is designed for outboard mounting
- M5 threaded studs, split washers, and hex nuts for simple fuse installation
- Protective cover openings at the ends accommodate heavy-duty cables
- High-Current Circuit Protection
*Fuses not included
There are no reviews yet.