Metal Body Battery Disconnect Switch SPST – 6-12V
2484 Series Battery Disconnect Switches are 36V Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST) manual disconnect switches that can be used to disconnect the battery from the vehicle electrical system. Disconnecting the battery from the electrical system prevents potential thermal events and ensures the system shuts down during maintenance or emergency. Battery disconnect switches also prevent parasitic loads from draining the battery during inactivity.
- Rugged steel case
- Silver-plated contacts for high conductivity and low contact resistance
- Removable Hencol key for security
- The anti-rotation locator pin option enables ease of mounting
- O-ring and gasket sealing options
- Current Rating (Continuous) in Amps: 40
- Current Rating (Inrush) in Amps: 250
- Voltage Rating (Max): 6
- Circuitry: SPST
- Actuator: Diecast Lever
- Contact Material: Copper
- Housing: Plated Steel
- Mounting Stem: Brass 3/4 – 16 thread 23/32 long fits panel through 3/16 thick
There are no reviews yet.