3-Position Heavy-Duty Ignition Switch
Ignition Switches are designed for universal applications within harsh environments. Their mounting, body, and actuator features are designed for ease-of-use and extended product lifecycle.
The 956 Heavy Duty Series is our most robust series of Ignition Switches, providing reliable circuit control for vehicle ignition.
- Key removable in “Off” Position Only (where actuator applicable)
- Ignition Proof to SAE J259
- 5 screw terminals
- Coded lock and keys
- Gasket-sealed, Shutter lock seal, O-ring seal in the stem
- Ground terminal
- 1″-24 bushing
- Off-Ign/Acc-Ign/Start. Spring return to Ign/Acc. Key removable at Off
- Ratings at 12V DC: 10A Accessory, 10A Ignition, 5A Start, 1A Ground
- Current Rating (Continuous) in Amps: 10
- Positions: 3
- Actuator: Hencol Key
- Input Terminals: 4 Screw
- Housing: Plated Steel
- Contact Material: Bronze
- Recommended Torque: Off – Ign/Acc – Start with Spring Return to Ign and Start Lockout
There are no reviews yet.