920 Fiberglass Marine Cleaner – 16oz
The ideal pre-wax item, No.920 cuts fast and finishes the smooth-removing film, mild-moderate UV oxidation/chalkiness, discoloration, and tough stains from fiberglass. Easy-to-use compound restores original color and gloss to facilitate the easy application of Collinite’s last-step waxes; improving wax bond, spread/coverage, and durability.
- Removes mild-moderate oxidation
- Removes black streaks
- Removes tough stains a wash will not
- Leaves a clean and smooth surface for follow-up wax
- For hand, dual action and rotary use
- Average spread/coverage: 250-500 sq. ft.
Application By Hand:
- Place a nickel-sized amount of product on an applicator pad
- Rub in well over a section no bigger than a 2×2 ft. Use firm pressure and rub until just before the product starts to dry. Buff off with a microfiber towel to reveal a crisper, darker, and more reflective finish
Application by machine:
- Place 5 small pea size dots onto the buffing pad. Do not over-saturate the pad. Only a small amount of product is needed
- Place pad on panel and turn on buffer to 5800 opm (orbits per minute). Make 2-3 section passes with firm pressure no larger than a 2×2 ft section. Lower machine speed to 4800 opm and make an additional 2-3 passes with less pressure. Buff until just before product dries and never dry buff
- Wipe off product residue from panel to reveal a clean, glossy, and beautiful finish
*Sold as an individual
There are no reviews yet.