4G Connect Pro 2G/3G/4G Dual Antenna
Digital Yacht’s 4G Connect is a 2G/3G/4G (LTE) internet access solution for use afloat. It utilizes the latest MIMO technology with dual antennas for fast, long-range access and incorporates a full-function wifi router so multiple devices can connect wirelessly. There is also a wired LAN port and WAN port – for connection to high-power wifi devices or satellite modems.
The Pro model ships with two external hi-gain antennas for exceptional long-range performance and is the recommended solution for use afloat.
4G Connect has an easy-to-use interface. It is SIM unlocked so users are free to use any cellular provider they choose.
Operation is simple – turn on, connect to the password-protected wifi hotspot that 4G Connect creates and your device is online. Digital Yacht’s WL510 high-power wifi solution can also be connected to the WAN port for a choice between hotspot wifi and 4G connectivity. iKommunicate can also connect to the LAN port providing boat NMEA data on the wifi network for use with navigation apps.
- Hi-performance 4G/LTE modem for exceptional speed and range with fall back to 2G/3G
- SIM unlocked for any network provider
- Supplied with 2 x high performance external 48cm antennas for optimum speed and range
- 7m low loss LMR 200 cable kit included
- Supplied with deck base for antennas (as shown)
- LTE Class 3 modem offers long range and up to 70Mbps speeds
- The recommended solution for offshore use and non-GRP vessels
- Wifi interface for tablets and phones
- Ethernet LAN port for connection to iKommunicate navigation interface – allows boat NMEA 0183/2000 data to be available on the wifi network – ideal for smartphone and tablet navigation
- Ethernet WAN port can connect to satellite or WL510 high power wifi system for combination LTE/WiFi hotspot solution
- 12V DC operation with <5W power consumption
- Optional 1” base adaptor available for antennas
- Optional 10 & 20m LMR400 assemblies
- 7M Cable Kit