HYDRO Marine Package with MRX1 Head Unit & NXL-6SL/WH Speakers – White
Now off-roader and marine enthusiasts can rejoice due to the amazing DS18 Marine radio and speaker pack, the MRX/SL!
This package comes with our very popular marine unit the MRX1 paired with two of our NXL-6SL speakers. This is the perfect match-up and can be installed with ease and have you on your way to having DS18 sound with you out in the elements.
Included MRX1, a marine head unit that can do it all! Compact, powerful, beautiful, and will stand up to the rigorous punishment that all marine and off-road head units go through. This powerful receiver features all the functions you need like BT, RCA outputs including subwoofer, USB linking, and charging with remaining waterproof! This is the key to enjoying loud music with the highest quality for your boat, ATV, or any vehicle that may see the water frequently.
NXL-6SL coming to you from DS18 is a perfect solution to factory replacement marine speakers! These beautiful slim-line speakers can handle 25W RMS and come with brightly lit LEDs so you can shine through the night!
- V4.2 Bluetooth pairing functions so you can play music direct from your phone or any BT source.
- It comes with precise sound settings options that let you control the bass, treble, balance, fade, EQ, loudness, and Subwoofer crossover with ease.
- We have Included preset EQ options that give you a better sound for your selected music preference that includes FLAT, POP, ROCK, CLASSICAL, and EQ can be turned off altogether.
- Also provided is CT sync that allows for settings like time to be adjusted by over-the-air radio frequencies.
- The USB can transfer music along with charging your chosen device at the rate of 2a.
- The MRX1’s sound output cant be matched because we have made this unit to use 4v pre amp outputs so you can expect the highest quality sound with the voltage to push it.
- The MRX1 has 3 outputs to accommodate fully applied systems easily with front, rear, and sub high quality outputs.
- The IP65 waterproof rating will help you stay confident while using the head unit in harsh and wet terrain without failure.
- This radio has an amazing power output. With a 4 ohm load you will get 4×15 watts RMS and 2 ohm load you will get 4×20 watts RMS which is enough to push most entry level speakers. (Amps will be required to install tower speakers and subs)
- Enjoy all your favorite AM/FM stations with our wideband AM/FM receiver that is also selectable under source controls.
- RMS Power – 25W
- MAX Power – 100W
- Frequency Response – 90Hz – 20KHz
- Speaker Diameter – 7.01″
- Mounting Depth – 0.98″
- Overall Depth – 1.85″
There are no reviews yet.