Euro Black 4″ Tachometer with Hourmeter (4000 RPM) (Diesel) (Mech Takeoff & Var Ratio Alt)
Perimeter-lighted Black dial with bold White graphics, Black aluminum bezel, contoured White pointer and flat glass lens.
Electronic tachometers work by counting pulses generated by the ingition system, alternator, tach signal generator or magnetic pickup sender. The tach is hooked up to +12VDC, Ground and one of the signal sources listed above.
By selecting the right tach and setting the switch on the back to the correct position you let the tachometer know how many pulses are sent per each engine revolution.
4″ – Hole size: 3.375″ (85mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- Perimeter-lighted Black dial
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- For alternator and variable ratio mechanical take off (MTO) diesel only
- Range – 3 to 30 pulses per rev
- 7 character LCD display
- 0-999999.9 Hours
- Updates in .1 increments
Factory P/N TC9102
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
There are no reviews yet.