Gasoline & Propane Sensor Only
This sensor is a replacement for Fireboy-Xintex P systems.
- The sensor should be located by the propane-powered appliance, near the floor
- Avoid areas where damage may take place due to cleaning, mopping, kicking, or other physical damage
- Harsh chemicals should not be used to clean sensors
- Use the appropriate #8 mounting hardware to mount the Propane Fume Sensor in the desired location
- The rubber gasket should be installed between the sensor and the mounting surface
- Connect to the extension cable using the attached quick-disconnect connectors (Sold Separately)