Gasoline Fume Detector w/Blower Control – Chrome Bezel – 12V
The Single Channel Gasoline Fume Detector is an effective means to monitor gasoline fumes in an engine compartment, fuel tank storage area or in other areas where gasoline fumes might accumulate.
Complete system includes Blower Control Relay, easy installation and precise monitoring.
- Simple Installation
- Audible and visual alarm to indicate LEL (Lower Explosive Level) presence
- Monitors one (1) single area
- Automatically activates bilge blower
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
- Current Draw Nominal – 55mA
- Current Draw Maximum – 95mA
- Operating Voltage – 9 to 30V DC
- Alarm Horn – 68 dB
- Display Style – Round with Chrome Bezel
- Display Dimensions – 2-3/16″ (5.6 cm) round
- Cutout Dimension – 2-1/16″ (5.2 cm) round hole
In the Box:
- Fume Detector
- Fuel sensors x one (1)
- 20′ Extension Cable x one (1)
- Blower Relay x one (1)
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
There are no reviews yet.