165T/265LH-PM488 DFF3D CHIRP Combo Pocket Mount Transducer
Pocket Mount Combination Transducer
This transducer has housing (12 LX 5 W X 3.5 H) that contains the DFF3D elements along with the same CHIRP elements contained in B265LH.
- DFF3D operating frequency 165 kHz
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz, Beamwidth 25° to 16°
- High—CHIRPS from 130 kHz to 210 kHz, Beamwidth 10° to 6°
- Bottom discrimination and Accu-fish compatible (without TID)
- 12M Cables. Pigtail cable for DFF1-UHD, 7-pin connector and a pigtail cable for the DFF3D
- Recommended for a DFF1-UHD and DFF3D installation
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built in temp sensor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.