DST-810MSF Bronze Thru-Hull, Digital Depth, Speed, Temp Sensor, NMEA2000
Airmar B617V Housing Style Transducer
The DST-801MSF offers depth, speed, and temperature in a single, 51 mm (2”) fitting. Only one hole through the hull simplifies the installation — an attractive feature for boat builders and boat owners alike. Patented, speed-signal-processing and upgraded 5 Hz (5X per second) speed-through-water enhancements provide excellent paddlewheel accuracy below 5 knots (6 MPH) and smooth linear output at all vessel speeds. The transducer’s wide, fan-shaped, fore-aft beam is able to find bottom even when installed on steep deadrise hulls or heeling sailboats. You also get true water-temperature readings with the DST-810MSF’s reliable temperature sensor.
The DST-810MSF features a new Wireless connectivity to Airmar’s CAST App, allowing you to calibrate the sensor, add depth offsets, and more.
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one compact bronze housing
- Fast-response temperature sensor provides ±0.2°C (±0.1°F) accuracy
- Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lb)
- Acoustic Window: Urethane Hull
- Deadrise: Up to 22°
- Data Update Rate: 1 per second
- Minimum Sounding Depth: 0.5 m (1.6’)
- Maximum Sounding Depth: 70 m (230’)
- Pressure Rating: 3 m (10’)
- Pulse Rate: 20,000 p/nm* (5.6 Hz per knot)—*p/nm = pulses per nautical mile
- Smart Sensor Supply Voltage at 100% Sound Power Output: 11.5 VDC to 25 VDC
- Supply Current: 40 mA
- Standard Cable Length: 6m
- NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 4
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
There are no reviews yet.