GHS™ 11 Wired VHF Handset
GHS 11 allows full function of your VHF 210 radio from a remote location. There are no complex components, just a simple design that includes soft keys, a 2” diagonal dot matrix display and a coiled cable that stretches from about 1’ to nearly 5’.
A rotary/push knob for volume, squelch and channel selection makes it easy to use with a dedicated button for access to channels 16/9. All buttons and knobs resemble those of the VHF radio.
In addition, GHS 11 features a microphone that has intercom capabilities when connected to a speaker.
- Dimensions: 2.7" x 6.1" x 1.6" (6.9 x 15.4 x 4.0 cm)
- Weight: 0.7 lb. (0.3 kg)
- Cable length: 1 ft. coiled (5 ft. stretched)
- Compass safe distance: 26 inches
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Built-in speaker mic: Yes
- 16/9 or 16+ channel button: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
- Operating temperature range: -15 degrees celsius to 70 degree celcius
- Water rating: IPX7
What's In The Box?
- GHS 11
- Deck cable (10 meter)
- Mic hanger
- Mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.