GXM 54 Satellite Weather/Radio Antenna
Add SiriusXM® Weather and Radio Plus Fish Mapping Directly on Your Chartplotter
The GXM 54 satellite weather/radio antenna with SiriusXM coverage lets you head out with detailed weather information¹ that’s delivered straight to your Garmin chartplotter. You’ll gain added awareness and confidence on the water with the most current weather conditions and forecasts, including NEXRAD, lightning, wind, and wave information. And you’ll enjoy high-quality entertainment with more than 150 channels of SiriusXM satellite radio.
Plus, you can add Fish Mapping™ to find suggested potential hot spots for popular species — including mahi, marlin, swordfish, wahoo and yellowfin — based on sea conditions. Display sea surface temperature contours, surface temperature front strength and 30-meter subsurface temperature contours, and monitor plankton data such as concentration contours and plankton front strength.
GXM 54 is easy to install and use, and its reliable antenna provides the best possible reception — even on the fringes of SiriusXM coverage.
- Garmin GPSMAP® 8400/8600
- Garmin GPSMAP 7400/7600
- Garmin GPSMAP 7×2/9×2/12×2 Touch
- GPSMAP 10×2/12×2 chartplotters and chartplotter/sonar combos.
- See detailed weather information¹ directly on your compatible Garmin chartplotter for increased situational awareness
- Experience high-quality entertainment with access to more than 150 channels of SiriusXM satellite radio¹
- Gain access to the most current weather conditions and forecasts, including NEXRAD, lightning, wind, and waves¹
- The reliable antenna provides the best possible reception — even on the fringes of SiriusXM coverage
In the Box:
- GXM 54
- Pole mount
- Surface mount
- Mounting hardware
- Cable (6 meters)
- Power and audio module
¹Weather and audio features each require a paid subscription with SiriusXM
SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.