FishTrax™ 1C-K Paddlesport Fishfinder with Carrying Case
This powerful, handheld fishfinder uses SONAR technology to locate the fish depth and measure water temperature & bottom contour. Use it on a motorboat, kayak, or even on the ice in winter. The 1C-k kit comes with everything you need to easily mount the unit to a canoe or kayak.
- The 1C-k kit comes with everything you need to easily mount the unit to a canoe or kayak.
- 2” HD Color Display
- Waterproof Housing
- Easy-to-use menu options and settings. Designed by fishermen, for fishing enthusiasts of all experience levels.
- Powered by four (4) AAA Batteries
- Use automatic mode for quick and easy setup, or dial in precise readings with manual mode.
- Ice Mode Digital Flasher allows precise jig depth readings while ice fishing.
- Programmable audible alarms let you know when fish are present, or the desired depth has been measured.
- VariableZone Temperature Sensor measures water temperature throughout the water column for species pinpointing.
- Polarized LCD for glare-free viewing
- Dimensions – 6″ x 3″ x 2″ (153 x 77 x 51 mm)
- Screen Size (H x W) – 2″ x 1.6″ (50 x 40 mm)
- Operating Temperature – 0 to 160°F (-18 to 71 °c)
- Depth Range 1.5 ft 240 ft (.5 to 75 m)
- Transducer Cable Length – 15 ft (4.5 m)
- Transducer Frequency – Dual – 200/83 kHz
- Transducer Beam Angle – Dual – 14/26 Degree
In the Box:
- 1C Handheld Fish Finder
- Mounting bracket
- Transducer w/15′ cable
- Mounting track with hardware
- Carrying case
*Sold as a Kit
There are no reviews yet.