AutoChart PRO™ DVD PC Mapping Software with Zero Lines Map Card
AutoChart PRO™: Add another layer of detail to your cartography.
Humminbird AutoChart PRO™ for North America offers all the leading features of AutoChart-but with two key enhancements designed to give tournament anglers a competitive edge.
Bottom Hardness Indication delivers a crucial tip-off to where fish are hiding by identifying areas likely to hold fish based on the hardness of the bottom.
Side Imaging Mosaic allows you to overlay your Side Imaging returns onto your AutoChart map for a 3D visualization of fish-holding habitat. This feature gives anglers the ultimate understanding of the underwater world and what the structure looks like on their favorite fishing spots. With AutoChart PRO, you’ll have all the tools you need to bring your next trophy into sight. *Both Bottom Hardness Indication and Side Imaging Mosaic are exclusive to AutoChart PRO.
Map coverage where you make it.
AutoChart PRO operates the same way as AutoChart by using proprietary software that takes your Humminbird’s sonar returns and GPS to build custom lake charts. Create your own contour map on any lake in 3 simple steps:
- 1. Record sonar data after inserting a blank SD card into your Humminbird Combo.
- 2. Import your recordings into the AutoChart PRO PC program and convert your survey into a lake map.
- 3. Export your map onto the Zero Lines Map Card (included) to display on any compatible* Humminbird.
- *AutoChart PRO is optional for select ONIX, ION, 1100, 900, 800, and 600 Series models. Compatibility is subject to change without notice.
Zero Lines Map Card: The starting point to your mapping adventure.
The Zero Line is the place where the water meets the shore and the starting point for building your own maps. Included with the AutoChart PRO PC software is a 32 GB map card loaded with Zero Lines for millions of water bodies in North America. With these all-important Zero Lines as your foundation, you can begin creating your own, accurate and detailed maps of any fishing spot, even where contour coverage doesn’t exist. Once your AutoChart map is created, the only way to view the contours on a compatible Humminbird fish finder is by loading them onto a Zero Lines Map Card.
Now use i-Pilot Link on any lake when you create contours with Humminbird AutoChart PRO.
Humminbird AutoChart PRO enables you to use Minn Kota i-Pilot® Link™ on previously unmapped bodies of water after you create contours with the revolutionary AutoChart PRO PC Software. The i-Pilot Link’s innovative Follow the Contour feature will direct the trolling motor to follow a specific depth contour. The chosen contour line can be automatically followed in either direction or stay a set distance from that contour or shoreline with Contour Offset.
Additionally, with AutoChart PRO generated contours, you’ll have access to all the detail and features of Humminbird LakeMaster charts including:
- Depth Highlight (Depth Highlight Range)
- Water Level Offset
- Shallow Water Highlight
- Mark, Import, and Export waypoints
- i-Pilot Link functionality
- United States – Over 140,000 named water bodies and over 1.75 million unnamed water bodies
- Canada – Over 96,000 named water bodies and over 3.85 million unnamed water bodies
- Detailed Coastal shoreline for United States
- Create your own detailed shoreline using aerial imagery within AutoChart PRO PC
- 32 GB SD card with over 16 GB of free space to maintain your custom maps
- Card must be present to get the detailed zero line base map to display in AutoChart PRO PC
- All Humminbird units will require software update
- Can purchase additional zero lines cards as needed
- AutoChart PRO maps will overlay LakeMaster maps on HB unit that have two card slots
Minimum PC Requirements:
- 512 MB Ram*
- 10 GB Free hard drive
- Windows XP (sp3) or greater
- DVD-ROM Drive
*(1024 MB RAM Recommended)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.