LakeMaster® VX – Western States
An upgraded mapping solution in Humminbird LakeMaster VX to help anglers understand what is under the water’s surface better than ever before.
For decades, Humminbird LakeMaster® has led the charge with the most accurate and advanced mapping available for anglers. Now, LakeMaster is taking it to an entirely new level with the introduction of Humminbird LakeMaster maps with VX Technology.
The LakeMaster name has been praised among anglers for having the highest quality mapping for fishing, often collected by a team of GIS analyst cartographers. Now with VX Technology, LakeMaster maps are packed with more information than ever before, including five new customizable color palettes, exceptional map performance, and a powerful combination of features.
The LakeMaster lineup maintains the same regions as the current lineup, but now includes SmartStrike technology as a feature, allowing anglers to enter search parameters like season, time of day, temperature, and targeted fish species to create a custom chart that highlights areas of the map where fish are most likely to be biting. LakeMaster also includes customizable Chart Presets, Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight, Water Level Offset, and One-Boat Network capability.
LakeMaster has been the go-to road map for anglers, and compared to the competition, what you see on the map is actually on the lake bottom. With LakeMaster with VX Technology, Humminbird LakeMaster solidifies its place as the most accurate and detailed fishing map on the market.
- VX Technology – Provides exceptional map performance and customizable color palettes.
- SmartStrike – Highlights areas of the lake map where fish are most likely biting. (*Select HD Lakes Only)
- Chart Presets – Simple and easy to change between your own custom view settings.
- Depth Highlight – Highlight a selected depth range so you can target productive water and stay where the fish are.
- Shallow Water Highlight – Easy-to-see red shading highlights shallow water areas on an adjustable range from 0 to 60 feet.
- Water Level Offset – Synchronize the depth contours and shorelines of your LakeMaster charts with the actual water levels of lakes, reservoirs and rivers.
- One-Boat Network – Connects your Humminbird LakeMaster chart and Minn Kota trolling motor, allowing your boat to automatically follow a depth contour line.
- Compatible with Humminbird HELIX® G3/G3N and newer, all SOLIX® units and all APEX™ units.
- 1-Year Cartography Warranty. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
There are no reviews yet.