SWM-30 Kit External Multi-Switch – Supports up to 26 Tuners
The latest and greatest external multi-switch from DIRECTV feeds up to 26 tuners in two banks of 13 for easy wiring. Supports 4K and the use of the international WorldDIRECT dish. Also included is a 29-volt power inserter that supports the SWM-8 or SWM-16 multi-switch remotely through a coax cable. It can operate from the power passing port of a splitter, or on the SWM-16, which can be run from the separate PWR port.
- Supports two banks of 13 tuners (no MoCA/MRV crossover)
- Replacement for SWM-8, SWM-16, and SWM-32 multi-switches
- Compatible with previous generation Slimline dishes
- Compatible with Genie and Genie 2
- For use with WorldDIRECT dish, use WD-DIPLEXER-09 diplexer sold separately
- For use with 4K installations, use SL5RB or SL3RBAH LNB (6 coax cables to the SWM)
- Output level -25dBm
- Powers any coax-powered device up to 13V, 500mA
- Requires SWM-capable receivers (H21 or higher, D12, HR20 or higher, HS17)
- Can be used for the SWM-8 and SWM-16
- Outputs: 1 IRD & 1 SWM
- SWM Port Output: 29V
There are no reviews yet.