High Definition 3MP IP Mini Dome Camera – 2MP Resolution – 316 Stainless Steel & 160-Degree Horizontal Field of View – 1.8mm Lens
Iris’s SX60 range of miniature marine-grade stainless steel cameras is available in multiple formats and delivers the highest quality video to suit your application.
The IRIS-S460 is a high-definition 3MP IP camera that is directly compatible with Raymarine chart plotters (running LH2 / LH3 software), Navico MFDs (Simrad, Lowrance, B & Gs), and Furuno Timezero software v4.1 and above. Compatible with Garmin via our CMAC series of switchers, interfaces, and recorders.
The IRIS-S460 features built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) or 12VDC operation and is ONVIF compliant, supporting multiple streams, variable bitrates, and a host of image settings, including image mirror and flip, color, contrast, and brightness settings.
The S460’s 316 stainless steel housing provides the ultimate protection in the harsh marine environment and is, therefore, the perfect solution for deck monitoring aboard workboats, fishing vessels, and passenger’s vessels, while fitting in equally well with the high-end aesthetic of luxury vessels and mega yachts.
Measuring only 58mm high by 60mm in diameter, the S460 is small enough to provide unobtrusive surveillance and also for use in areas where space is tight, such as engine rooms or anchor wells. Built-in infrared LEDs operate automatically via a day/night filter to provide illumination up to 10 meters at night and in low-light conditions.
Whether you need a high-quality and rugged camera as part of your onboard surveillance system, for engine room, deck, and companionway monitoring, or as a robust and stylish docking or backup camera, the IRIS-SX60 range of cameras is the perfect solution.
- Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel rugged corrosion-free case
- Compatible with Raymarine / Axiom chart plotters running LH2 and higher
- Compatible with Simrad, Lowrance & B & G
- Compatible with Furuno software running TZ4.1 and above
- Garmin Compatibility in conjunction with CMAC Systems
- High polish finish
- Built-in infra-red LED illumination (10m Range)
- PoE & 12VDC connections
- Extremely low power consumption
- IP66 environmental protection
- Lens (millimeter): 1.8mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 160-degree HFOV
- Sensor (inch): 1/4” CMOS Sensor
- Resolution: Variable – 1920x1080P (2MP) max
- Interface: RJ45 10/100 base t ethernet
- Video Processing: H.264 Codec / dual stream
- Protocols/Video Format: TCP/UDP/HTTP/Multicast/UPnP/NTP/RTSP/ONVIF
- Onvif: Profile S v2.4
- Bitrate: VBR / CBR 32kbps 8Mbps
- Illumination: 6 x 850nm infra-red – 10-meter range
- Lens/Field of View: 1.8mm wide angle option
- Mirroring: Horizontal & vertical – configure via browser
- Automatic Gain Control: Supported / multiple levels
- Compatibility: Raymarine / Axiom (LH2 or higher), NAVICO MFD’s inc SIMRAD / LOWRANCE, B & G, Furuno Timezero v4.1 and higher. PC-based systems, MFDs with digital (HDMI / DVI) Input, MFDs via IRIS NVR/HVR, IE Browser, CMAC systems
- Operating Temperature: -30 +60-degrees C
- Connections: Water-resistant RJ45 Socket / non-PoE with DC power socket
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Power: PoE IEEE802.3af / 12VDC <200mA max.
- Weight & Dimensions: 0.420Kg / 59.5mm ø x 52.93mm H
- Environmental: IP66