Four Channel Uplink Power Over Ethernet Switch – IEEE802.3af & 3at Compliant – 9-30VDC Input – 48VDC Output
The new PoE4v2 from Iris Innovations is a four-channel plus uplink power over Ethernet switch that operates over a wide DC input voltage range of 930VDC making it perfect for powering IEEE802.3af/3at devices from battery sources such as boats and vehicles.
The PoE4v2 outputs 48 VDC to your PoE device with a power budget of 60W in total and up to 30W per port, providing power to up to 4 devices at 15W each, 2 devices at 30W each, or 1 device at 30W, and further 2 devices at 15W.
The unit features a passive uplink port to enable connections to other network switch equipment, routers, or modems.
The PoE4v2 simplifies your installation as only a single network cable is required to connect and power your devices, reducing cost and adding convenience.
- Compact and robust housing
- Wide input voltage range of 930VDC
- Perfect for boats and vehicles
- 60W power budget
- IEEE802.3af / 3at compliant
- Up to 30W per channel
- Plug and play operation – no configuration required
- 48VDC PoE output voltage to your devices
- Provides power to devices up to a 100-meter cable length
- Simplifies installations
- Weight & Dimensions: 0.350 Kg / 115 mm x 32 mm x 95 mm
- Material: Aluminium, soft anodized
- PoE Ports / Standard: Ports 14 IEEE802.3af / 802.3at + 1 Uplink Port (non PoE)
- Total PoE Budget: 60W across 4 PoE Ports
- Maximum Cable Length: 100 Meters
- Approvals / Standards CE, UKCA, FCC, IC, REACH, RoHS, WEEE / EN IEC 62368:12020+A11:2020 EN60945:2002 Section 9 & 10
- Input Voltage Range: 9 30 VDC
- Output Voltage: 48 VDC
- Power Consumption Idle: 0.8W / Max: 2.2W / PoE Max: 106W
- Environmental: IP30 – Install in a dry dust free environment. Do not expose to moisture.