Ballast King Bronze DC Pump with Reversing Switch – 15 GPM
Wakeboard and Ski Boat Ballast Pump
- Flow rate: 15 US gallons/min (57 Litres/min)
- Self-priming from dry up to 1.2m (4ft)
- Adds approx 125lbs (56kgs) of ballast per minute
- Reversible to both fill and empty tanks
- Simple design means fewer wearing parts.
- ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition protection).
The Ballast King is designed to pump water into Wakeboard Liquid Ballast Tanks and when reversed will also pump water out of them. It has a flow rate of 15 gallons per minute, so it can fill most ballast tanks in about five minutes. It is equipped with a Run-Dry Protection Device (patent pending) to automatically shut-off the pump and protect the impeller from run-dry damage should the pump be mistakenly left on after the Ballast Tank is empty.
- Body Materials: Bronze
- Impeller: Jabsco Neoprene compound
- Seal: Lip Type
- Port(s): 1/2″ Internal Pipe Threads 1″ External Hose Barb
- Voltage: 12 (Vdc)
- Amp Draw: 19 (amp)
- Fuse Size: 25 (amp)
- Motor Type: Equipped with Run-Dry Protection Device (Patent Pending) Permanent Magnet Type Fully Enclosed Stainless Steel Shaft Ball Type Shaft Bearing Reversible
- Duty Cycle: 30 Minutes Max
- Dimensions: 3 5/8 x 8 x 4 3/4 (inches)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.