Sliding Vane Self-Priming Diesel Transfer Pump – 9 GPM & 24v
Designed for refueling small sizes diesel powered vehicles [typical tank sizes up to 200 litres (50 U.S. gallons)] from drums.
Suitable for mounting to the following equipment: Excavators, Cranes, Road rollers (compactors), Pavers, Agricultural machines, Generators, Helicopters.
Suitable for diesel fuel, Kerosene, Paraffin, Hydraulic oils, Oils up to 150 centi Stokes (750 Saybolt Universal) viscosity. .
- Faster refueling – 35 litres/minute (9.5 U.S.GPM).
- High head capability – 6 meters (19 feet).
- Self priming up to 2.8 meters (9 feet).
- Vibration tested. • IP55 protected motor
- Temperature Range : -30°C to +40°C (-22°F to +104°F)
- Pump Body : Aluminium
- Rotor : Vectra
- Vanes : PTFE Filled Ryton
- Shaft : Steel
- Seal : Nitrile
- Lip Seal Ports : Vertical ½¨ BSP or 19mm hose adaptors (¾¨)
- Motor : 24V permanent magnet, corrosion resistant IP55 protected
- Duty : 25 mins @ +40°C (104°F)
- Current Draw: 7 Amps @ 3m head
- Maximum Current: 10 Amps