Fish Box Evacuation Pump – 24VDC 5GPM Diaphragm w/1.5″ Fittings
The fish box evacuation pump is perfect for emptying a fishbox after a day’s fishing. Typically the fish box is not only used for storing the days catch but very often is used for a cooler for supplies. This means that there can be all manner of debris left in the bottom of the fish box at the end of the day. This self-priming pump is designed for passing typical debris, such as bait residue, particles of ice, fish scales, etc. Its dry-running capabilities and the 360° rotatable head allow this pump to be mounted in almost any position in the boat, allowing for total flexibility.
- Flexible installation
- No filter required
- Compact and simple design
- Dry running capapbility
- Connections for 38mm (1-1/2″) Ports
- Up to 19 Liters per Minute (5 US Gallons) flow
- Relevant standards: ISO 8846 MARINE and USCG Regulations for Ignition Protection
- Meets BSEN 50081 (Electro Magnetic Compatibility)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including FORMALDEHYDE (GAS) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.