Deluxe Flush 14″ Straight Back 12V Freshwater Electric Marine Toilet with Solenoid Valve & Soft Close Lid
You can experience all the comforts of home at sea with Jabsco Deluxe Flush electric marine toilet. Designed for the discerning owner looking for luxury and comfort, the Deluxe Flush portfolio features a space-saving, stylish design with minimal water usage and virtually silent operation.
- 14″ Straight back
- Space-saving stylish design
- Household size soft closing seat
- Virtually silent operation
- Fresh water rinse model
- Powerful non-clogging large bore flush pump macerates waste
- Bowl Size: Domestic
- Lid: Soft close
- Rinse Type: Freshwater
- Rinse Pump/Solenoid Valve: Solenoid valve
- Voltage DC: 12V DC
- Recommended fuse Size (AMP): 25
- Flush control Switch: 4-Button Touch Panel
- Height: (inch) 14.4” / (mm) 366
- Width: (inch) 14.8” / (mm) 375
- Depth: (inch) 17.7″ / (mm) 450
- Weight: (LBS) 55.1″ / (kg) 25
One-Touch Control Pad:
All Deluxe Flush marine toilets come complete with a multi-function, one-touch control pad. The control pad is supplied with a standard surface mount unit with a clean white bezel.
The control pad offers four options: fill, quick flush, flush, or empty. In addition, the owner can set the control at any time so that the bowl is always left either dry or wet after flushing. The recommended dry setting minimizes total water usage. If water usage is not a concern, the wet setting automatically fills the bowl after flushing, ready for the next user. Simultaneously holding down both the quick flush and flush buttons for 5 seconds switches between bowl always left dry and bowled always left wet modes.
Control Pad Options:
- Fill may be touched when the bowl is dry add 1 quart (1 liter) of water before use, if necessary
- Quick Flush first rinses and then empties the bowl after light use. On the dry setting, this uses less than 1 quart (1 liter) of water
- Flush rinses and empties the bowl twice after heavy use. If the bowl is dry, touching the fill before use is recommended. This uses just 2.5 quarts (2.5 liters) of water
- Empty does exactly what it says without adding any water, whenever desired. Even when the bowl appears to be dry, there is an anti-odor water lock in the pump housing
- Supplied with a solenoid valve assembly for connection to any existing pressurized water system capable of delivering 2.9 GPM (11 LPM) or more
- The solenoid valve features dual non-return valves to protect the freshwater system from possible black flow from the toilet into the water system
There are no reviews yet.