Talulah Ballast Pump Impeller
A worn or damaged impeller can cause system failure or engine breakdown. SPX FLOW’s Johnson Pump Marine brand impellers are developed and manufactured for maximum flow and long life. With a genuine spare impeller, you can also be sure that you are getting the quality required by engine manufacturers and professionals.
- Fitted specifically for the Johnson Pump Talulah Ballast Pump – 13.5 GPM – 12V
- Ensures the correct cooling flow
- Stable pressure delivery over time
- Significantly longer service life
- Excellent self-priming capability
- Ensures sufficient cooling directly at startup
- Impellers are manufactured to strict tolerances for optimal functionality unique MC97 rubber compound in many of the Johnson Pump impellers
- Optimized to provide maximum life, especially for applications where the end user doesn’t run the engine on a regular basis
- Attributing factors for the maximum life use: Stable pressure delivery over time, minimized failures due to fatigue, and minimized swelling
*Sold as an Individual
There are no reviews yet.