Talulah High Flow Ballast Pump – 30 GPM – 12V
With an extraordinary 30GPM rating, the Johnson Pump Talulah HighFlow Ballast Pump represents the industry gold standard of high speed, reliable and efficient reversible ballast pumps. Built with ball bearings, a solid bronze pump head, and built-in thermal protection, this ballast pump is exceptionally durable and built to last. The compact size allows for flexibility in system design without using valuable storage space and without sacrificing the versatile high volume connections unique to the design of the pump head. The Talulah HF also offers run dry protection, the integrated Run-Dry Protection circuit monitors the current draw of the pump and automatically shuts it off if conditions indicate water is no longer flowing through the pump. This innovative feature can help minimize any damage to the new neoprene orange impeller, which itself delivers faster fill/drain times and is more reliable than the previous models. In addition, the ignition protected design makes this pump suitable for installation in the bilge compartment of the boat without risk of fire or explosion due to fuel vapors. Whether for use in a new automated ballast system installation or to upgrade the pumps in an existing system for faster fill and drain times, the Talulah HF 30GPM Ballast Pump delivers the next generation of pump performance in the wakeboarding world.
- Built in Thermal Overheat Protection: Automatic reset after cooling down
- Monitor Filling: Tanks must have overfill protection
- Retrofit Possible: Important to have full bore hoses – without restriction
- Dry Run Impeller*
- Intermittent Duty
- Important to have good electric installation and proper wire size (Acc. to ISO 10133)
- Recommend fresh batteries and engine running (alternator running) to ensure power supply
There are no reviews yet.