Ultima Bilge Pump
UltimaBilge Pumps are the latest addition to the Johnson Pump brand lineup. Integration of the Ultima “field effect” sensing technology into the bilge pump body creates a sleek, reliable and compact unit with integrated switch ready to install and run for years and years of unerring service. Available in 600-800-1000-1250 GPH versions. Voltage 12 V DC. For UltimaBilge 600 GPH-1000 GPH, we have easy-to-install Dura-Port discharge ports to eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps. These pumps will be delivered including both a straight and a 90 degree smooth elbow Dura-Port.
All version are delivered with a removable check valve.
The Ultima Bilge pumps may be manually operated via the Johnson Pump bilge control panel.
- Compact, all-in-one unit
- Integrated Ultima Switch sensing right into the pump body
- No Mercury
- Removable clip on basket design
- Removable impeller cover allows for easy clean out
- 3-wire device can be run in auto or manual override mode
- No tools needed for maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Meets the international standard, ISO 8849 marine
- Pump Body: ABS
- Shaft Seal: Lip Seal
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Capacity 3 ft (0.9 m) head (13.6 V): 32 l/min – 500 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V): 38 l/min – 600 GPH
- Amperage: 2.5 A
- Fuse Size: 5 A
- Connection: 3/4″
- Length:142 mm – 6″
- Width:82 mm – 3.2″
- Height:105 mm – 4.1″
- Weight:0.66 kg – 23.3 oz.
There are no reviews yet.