12 V Trim Tab Actuator – 23′ Cable
Lectrotab trim tab actuators are precision-engineered to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance free design. The unit is corrosion free, ensures very accurate tab positioning, provides maximum lift force, and is totally self-contained for easy installation. The actuator assembly is packaged in a non-metallic permanently sealed housing.
No components need to be installed inside the boat. Most importantly, unlike hydraulic trim tabs, there is no oil to leak out. The actuator incorporates a transom mounting bracket.
- Upper ram seal location cannot be damaged due to fouled ram or barnacle growth
- Utilizes internal pressure equalization system
- Upgrades to most popular hydraulic and electromechanical systems
- Internal brake system prevents unwanted tab movement when under way or backing down
- Quiet operation
- All actuators fully load tested to push 1000 lbs of force
- Non-metallic external structure which cannot corrode and will not deteriorate in the sun or under water
- Actuator DC Voltage – 12 V
- Actuator Stroke Length – 2.25″ (57 mm)
- Actuator Cable Length – 23′ (7 M)
- Actuator Vertical Height – 11.875″ (302 mm)
- Upper Mounting Bracket – Standard
- Lower Mounting Bracket – Standard
*Sold as an Individual
There are no reviews yet.