XKA Stainless Steel Trim Tab Kit with ALC-1 Control – 9 x 12
The Lectrotab stainless steel trim tab design provides unmatched strength and reliability. All stainless steel tabs are fabricated with a continuous rolled and pinned hinge. This design eliminates the need for welding.
Combined with a precision-engineered actuator, this kit is built to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance free design. The unit is corrosion free, ensures very accurate tab positioning, provides maximum lift force, and is totally self-contained for easy installation. The actuator assembly is packaged in a non-metallic permanently sealed housing. No components need to be installed inside the boat.
Most importantly, unlike hydraulic trim tabs, there is no oil to leak out. The actuator incorporates either a standard or low profile transom mounting bracket.
The Automatic Leveling Control (ALC) will automatically adjust your trim tabs to maintain a level boat for a more comfortable and enjoyable ride. Additionally, the ALC automatically corrects the roll from side to side and pitch from fore to aft to enhance your boating experience and improve your fuel economy.
- Continuous rolled and pinned hinge provides added strength and eliminates the need for welding
- Upper ram seal location cannot be damaged due to fouled ram or barnacle growth
- Utilizes internal pressure equalization system
- Internal brake system prevents unwanted tab movement when under way or backing down
- Quiet operation
- Actuators are fully load tested to push 1000 lbs of force
- Non-metallic external structure which cannot corrode and will not deteriorate in the sun or under water
- Trim Tab Size (L x W) – 9″ x 12″ (23 x 30 cm)
- Boat Length – 16′ to 25′ (5 to 7.5 M)
- Trim Tab Material – 12 gauge, 304 Stainless Steel
- Actuator DC Voltage – 12 V
- Actuator Stroke Length – 2.25″ (57 mm)
- Actuator Cable Length – 23′ (7 M)
- Actuator Vertical Height – 11.875″ (302 mm)
- Control Dimensions (W x H) – 3.15″ x 3.07″ (80 x 77 mm)
- Control Mounting Hole Cutout – 2″ (50 mm)
- Control Operating Voltage – 12 or 24 V
In the Box:
- One (1) Automatic Leveling Control
- Two (2) Stainless Steel tabs
- Two (2) actuators w/23′ (7 M) cables
- Instruction Manual
*Sold as a Kit
There are no reviews yet.