Edge Mount Trim Tab Kit w/Standard Tactile Switch Kit
Lenco Electric Edge Mount Trim Tab Kits make your boat ride smoother, dryer, faster and with increased safety whether on a small skiff or a large yacht. The Lenco ball screw design is more reliable, three times more powerful and features an instant response, which makes them very user friendly compared to typical hydraulics. Lenco fast response electric actuators are fully submersible with all plug & play waterproof Deutsch connections. Edge Mount actuators mount at the trailing edge of the plane, requiring 4″ (10.16 cm) less transom height than Lenco standard mount trim tabs.
Suggested Boat Length:16′-25′
L” x W”: 9″ x 12″
Hinge Height: 2″
Minimum Transom Height: 13.5″
- 2 each of 12-gauge stainless steel trim tab blades
- 2 each of #15054-001 actuator with 6′ leads & Deutsch plugs
- 2 each of #30133-103 20′ actuator extension wiring harnesses
- 2 each of #15085-001 (116) upper mounting brackets with gland seal
- 2 each of #50014-001 (119) lower mounting brackets
- 1 each of the Lenco owner’s / installation manual
- All necessary stainless steel mounting hardware
- Blades: 12 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Class: Fuel Efficient
- Compliance: CE Certified
- Compatibility: Any Boat
Standard Tactile Switch Kit
With Built-In Retractor For Single Actuator Systems / 12-Volt
Lenco Trim Tab Standard Tactile Switch Kits complete your trim tab system with totally waterproof, maintenance-free, and easy-to-install tactile switches. The switch itself is completely waterproof, and has an over-molded connector to eliminate water intrusion. The standard tactile switch is built to all the same exacting standards as the indicator switches.
- Key Pad
- Control Box
- 36″ Power Pigtail
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.