Mounts the actuator at the trailing edge of the plane, requiring 4" less transom height than standard mount
Trim tabs make the single most important difference in the way your boat rides and performs. They are optional on some boats but should be as standard as power trim and tilt. Lenco trim tabs make your boat ride smoother, drier, faster and with increased safety whether on a small skiff or a mega-yacht. Lenco’s ballscrew design is more reliable, three times more powerful and features an instant response, which makes them very user friendly compared to typical hydraulics. We also like being oil-free and environmentally conscious.
- Instant response electric actuators for precise control
- Everything is fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- Self-locking ballscrew will not drift, even while backing down
- 12-gauge laser cut stainless steel trim tab planes
- High-impact corrosion-proof mounts look great through years of abuse
- Clean, time and space-saving installation
- Actuators have high-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon case
- 316 super buff stainless steel rams
Standard Solid State Tactile Switch Kits with Retractor Feature
For 12-volt single actuator systems. Control box is waterproof, self-contained, sealed, solid state, Deutsch connected for easy Plug & Play installation, and features built-in retractor. Kit includes 36″ power pigtail and nylon nuts for mounting keypad. Colorful display box.
- Built-In Retractor Feature
- Solid State Electronics
- Plug & Play
- Low Profile Design
- Self-Contained, sealed keypad & solid state control box with waterproof connectors
- Simple, Quick Installation
- Includes 36″ power pigtail for control box
- 2″ hole cut-out size, overall size 2.75″ x 2.75′
Each kit contains:
- Standard Tactile Switch Kit
- 2 Actuators with 6′ lead & Deutsch Plugs
- 2 20′ Actuator Extension Wiring Harness
- 2 12 gauge Stainless steel trim tab planes
- 2 Upper Mounting Bracket with Gland Seal
- 2 Lower Mounting Bracket
- All stainless steel mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.