Scout + Scout Wide Bracket for ActiveTarget® 2
ActiveTarget® 2 gives you the highest resolution, widest, and clearest live views of fish and structure. By watching fish respond to your lure in real-time, you can make the quick adjustments that make the difference and help you catch more fish.
Catching fish is easier when you can see them interacting with structure and responding to your lure – in real-time – with Lowrance® high-resolution ActiveTarget® 2 Live Sonar. Quickly recognize if your lure presentation is working or if you need to make an adjustment to get fish to strike – information that is harder to get from traditional sonar or structure imaging.
It’s easy. Drop your lure on a fish and watch the catch unfold in real-time – from the fish striking your lure to reeling the fish to the surface – you’ll see it all in incredible detail.
Get the best picture
See the clearest, highest-resolution images of fish swimming in and around the cover and structure with ActiveTarget 2 Live Sonar. Get the best picture every time with optimized image and stabilization settings that deliver crisp and clear live-action views of fish and structure, even in rough conditions.
See the full picture
Delivering a wider, more complete underwater image than any other live sonar, ActiveTarget 2 shows you exactly what’s going on under the surface by capturing a wider section of the water column as a live-action feed. Enhancements to the beam widths broadcast from the ActiveTarget 2 transducer make it possible to show more detailed images further from the boat than ever before.
See all around the boat
Track fish and your lure presentation with high-resolution views in front, below, and to the sides your boat, or use the Scout mode to see an ultra-wide, overhead view of structure and fish activity in front of your boat. Perfect for finding bait balls and big schools of fish.
See More Simultaneously
Target fish better than ever, watching multiple ActiveTarget 2 views at the same time, with a second optional ActiveTarget II transducer. Monitor multiple views at the same time – from Forward, Down, and Scout modes – and enable additional Forward + Back and Scout Wide views showing images out to 180 degrees for more effective fish and bait tracking ahead of the boat.
- High-resolution, live-action images clearly reveal what’s happening underwater in real time
- Clearest live-action views of fish and structure
- Widest underwater images for quicker interpretation
- See all around your boat with Forward, Down, and Scout views
- See multiple views simultaneously and enable Forward+Back and Scout Wide views for more effective bait tracking ahead of the boat with the second optional ActiveTarget 2 transducer
- Compatible with HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon, and Elite FS
- Ethernet Ports: Yes 1 – 100 Mbit Ethernet Port
- Power Consumption max: 1.5A @ 13.8VDC
- Power Consumption typical: 1.5A @ 13.8VDC
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Supply Voltage: 10.8 VDC – 31.2 VDC
- Humidity: 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Shock Vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Storage Temperature Range: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C )
- Waterproof rating: IP67
- Dimensions W x H x D Module: 8.63″ (219.3mm) x 7.56″ (192.1mm) x 2.86″ (72.9mm) Transducer:5.90″ (149.8mm) x 3.24″ (82.4mm) x 2.28″ (58.0mm)
- Mounting TypeModule: Surface Mount Transducer: Bracket Mount
- Weight Module: 4.12 lbs (1.86 kg) Transducer:2.67 lbs (1.21 kg)
- Interface Ethernet to HDS ProHDS LiveHDS CarbonElite FS
- Warranty Period: 1 Year + 4 additional years of upgrade options totaling 5 years