Crossover Griddle Top
Build your perfect cooking experience with Magma’s Crossover series portable, modular cook system. The Griddle Top is made from cast aluminum and coated with a non-stick finish. The non-corrosive, cast aluminum prevents heat distortion to maintain a perfect fit with the Firebox. It includes an innovative diffuser plate that creates even heat across the entire cooking surface, an elevated griddle surround design to keep food and grease splatter contained, and a durable, heat-resistant thermal plastic handle for ease of transporting. Slide any excess grease through the back hole to deposit it in the Firebox grease containment system.
Cook up bacon, eggs, and pancakes for a break smash burgers for lunch, or sauteed vegetables and shrimp for dinner – let your outdoor cooking imagination run wild! Whether cooking on board your boat or out in your RV, this black top griddle won’t let you down.
*Requires the use of the Magma Crossover Single or Double Firebox (sold separately)
- Elevated griddle surround design keeps food and grease splatter contained
- Innovative diffuser plate under cooking surface provides even heat for entire griddle
- Airflow openings under the cooking surface helps prevent overheating
- Non-corrosive, cast aluminum with a non-stick surface
- Material – Cast Aluminum with non-stick coating
- Primary Cooking Area – 16″ x 16″ (40.64 x 40.64cm)
- Total Cooking Area – 256″ Sq. In. (1651 sq. cm)
- Fuel Supply – Crossover Single Firebox (Sold separately)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) – 17.68″ x 16″ x 4.75″ (44.9 x 40.6 x 12.1 cm)
- Weight – 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
*Sold as an Individual