G8 SmartFind Manual – Category 1 – GNSS
The McMurdo SmartFind G8 is the world’s first EPIRB to include 406MHz, 121.5MHz, and GNSS (better known as GPS) to accelerate search and rescue. The unique power of this beacon is in the flexibility and additional tracking capabilities long demanded by maritime customers. This will further reduce rescue times with the global location power of 406MHz.
- MEOSAR Compatible for faster Alert detection
- Global Alerting 406 MHz
- Four search and rescue frequencies (406MHz, 121.5MHz and GNSS)
- Multiple GSS (GPS) receivers for faster more accurate location detection
- Easy service battery
- 10-year battery life
- Compliance with the new United States emergency hands free transport mandate
- False activation protection
- Ruggedized base
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
There are no reviews yet.