MKR-28 Trolling Motor Plug & Receptacle
The MKR-28 trolling Motor Plug and Receptacle provides continuous power and are rated to 60 amps up to 48V. Designed for freshwater and saltwater applications, silver-plated terminals provide reliable use in the harshest conditions. This plug is the recommended replacement for the MKR-18 Plug & Receptacle (part number 1865102) and MKR-26 (part number 1865128). Package includes: trolling motor plug with 18” wire lead, receptacle with 24” wire lead, mounting faceplate, dust cap, 1-10 AWG splicer, 1 AWG ferrule, 2 AWG ferrule, 4 AWG ferrule, heat shrink, hex wrench, and installation manual.
- Trolling Motor Plug and Receptacle provide continuous power rated to 60 amps up to 48V
- Designed for freshwater and saltwater applications
- Silver-plated terminals for a reliable corrosion-resistant connection in any freshwater or saltwater application
- Sealed waterproof design
- Secure threaded electrical connection
- Adjustable mounting orientations
- Continuous power rated to 60 amps up to 48V
- 8 AWG wire leads
- Compatible with 1 – 10 AWG wire sizes
There are no reviews yet.