MIT 100 Inflatable PFD – Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades – Manual
This front-entry manual inflatable PFD has a streamlined design for comfort and safety in calm water conditions. Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) and durable high-tenacity nylon face fabric provide a lightweight and flexible fit.
A manual inflation cord lets you deploy it by hand when needed. The simple 1-fold design makes re-packing a cinch when it comes time to recharge, and safety checks are easy with the inflator inspection window and access flap.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before the next use.
- Front entry with a buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- High-tenacity nylon face fabric is supple and durable
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- 1-fold design is easy to repack
- Inflator inspection window and access flap allow for easy safety checks
- Inflates via manual inflation cord
- Will self-right most wearers (face-up) once inflated
- U.S.C.G. – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 – Type III Recreational
- U.S.C.G. – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 – Type V Commercial
- Color – Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Inflation – Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size – 24 gram
- Size – Universal Adult
- Chest Size – 30″ to 52″ (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity – ≥ 80 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.