HIT High Visibility Inflatable PFD – Fluorescent Yellow/Green – Automatic/Manual
The MD3183 T3 Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival’s top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Constructed of ANSI-approved high visibility materials also worn by police, EMS, and traffic controllers the MD3183 T3 is our brightest inflatable yet.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray, or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years or until inflated.
Made for the most severe marine environments the Inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.
This low-profile PFD ensures high visibility and is lightweight and comfortable enough that you’ll forget you’re wearing a PFD.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before the next use.
- Auto hydrostatic inflator technology is maintenance-free for 5 years from the date of manufacture
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility
- Status indicator window – green means it’s ready to go
- The cylinder is contained inside the bladder to protect against corrosion
- High visibility ANSI-approved fluorescent yellow cover
- 64 sq. in. of ANSI reflective tape
- Backflap with reflective tape
- SecureZip™ closure Lightweight and comfortable design
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- U.S.C.G. – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 – Type II Recreational
- U.S.C.G. – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 – Type V Commercial
- Color – Fluorescent Yellow/Green
- Inflation – Automatic/Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size – 33 gram
- Size – Universal Adult
- Chest Size – 30″ to 52″ (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity – ≥ 80 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.